Últimas Noticias Publicadas
- Barrio Salamanca: Luxury, elegance and modernity in the heart of MadridThe history of Madrid's Salamanca neighborhood, where we briefly tell the story, the offer and why it is good for real estate investment.
- How to make a real estate counterofferWhen purchasing a home, the whole buying and selling process usually begins with an initial offer, either from the seller or the buyer. However, it is not usual that with a single offer both parties agree and the sale is successfully closed.… Read more: How to make a real estate counteroffer
- Delinquency in the Community of Owners: How to deal with non-paymentDelinquency in a Community of Owners is an unfortunate situation that can generate conflicts and tensions among neighbors. Non-payment of community fees may be due to various reasons, such as difficult economic situations, disagreement with certain expenses or simple irresponsibility. In this… Read more: Delinquency in the Community of Owners: How to deal with non-payment
- 5 drawbacks of the new housing lawHousing is a constitutional right that is threatened by the new Housing Law that the Government intends to approve in the next few days. This law represents a step backwards in the protection of tenants and a limitation of the supply… Read more: 5 drawbacks of the new housing law
- Keys to invest in apartments in MadridInvesting in the real estate market is always a good option. Thus, buying a property can bring a significant return, either by reselling it or renting it out. However, in order to know how to invest in apartments in Madrid, it is… Read more: Keys to invest in apartments in Madrid